Saturday, December 13, 2008

Duality of Life!

Sometimes life comes at you fast and you don’t really realize what is going on. We seldom take time to observe this. We keep moving on. I am at a point where I need to restructure and re-strategize my life. From shifting fields of interest, to trying to mend a non-existing relationship, to being in the middle of a cat fight, to making sure that a few children have a peaceful night’s sleep: the last few months have been insane. I realize I have been making some of the mistakes that I have made before. I learn yet again that detachment is what keeps one away from sadness. That happiness and sadness are twin sisters who are essentially the same.D
reams of flying, of elephants chasing in temples, of tsunamis, of loss : they plague me too constantly. Family and friends are both a source, as well as a drain on my energy. Hah! The duality of life!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Balance of The Universe I guess