Saturday, July 21, 2007

Some Twenty+ women I need to thank

Here I go.PLK...I still miss you.SAM...I still love classical music,ofcourse carnatic and SAM I wouldnt forget the debate of 1997...VV..you were the closest and still are..DJX...I am still to understand you..Someday we will have a long conversation sitting by some historical ruins,when I would explain why I am the way I am and maybe get to know a little bit more than the fact that you are the only child of your parents..HL..thanks for remembering my BDay from the year you have known me.I know I should have made the trip when I was so badly needed...BP..i am still to find someone patient enough to hear to my poetry.I promise to have a cup of tea with you sometime soon..RK ..you will forever remain lousy;my meaning for this word is different...SY..I remain your brother...EF ..you were just marvellous, an angel sent from above.I can never thank you enough..RS & SS...I always feel comfortable in your presence.Hope to see your grand children:)..PV..you have been an inspiration to do things in a certain way.OMA,LD,JD,SF...you have always made my days better.

No comments: